Friday 24 September 2010

Haul and some cheap bauty finds!

I've been shopping in MK latety, bought a lipliner (I don't really see the point of them really :S), eyelash curlers (I needed one desperately as I haven't had one since 3 years ago and that was cheap!) and a primer. I didn't buy much as I'm short of money atm, when my cousin came over I was the one who had to spend on everything whilst we were partying and going out.. yuuppp she didn't spend a penny :| Which by the way isn't gonna happen again. I thought it was quite inconsiderate of her. I'm not a fucking bank. We're both studends, yet she still has guts to never spend a penny, like I have to buy her drinks and pay for her entrance fee! :| It's kinda ok seeing as this is the first time she's been for a visit but I just think its wrong to expect someone to ALWAYS pay for you, specially if you're both students. Not to mention I want to do my driving lessons soon and get braces.. ugghh, it just gets better and better doesn't it?

urgh anyway enough with the moaning! I found a really good buy when I went to TKMaxx today :D I thought, "OMG I haven't been there in ages!" I found a Stila Lipstick for £3.99 (RRP £16.00) and an eyeshadow for £2.99 (RRP £11.00)! woot! What I bargain! xD I don't know weather I've ever mentioned that I needed a mirror that magnifies but I got that today too for £12.99. :D

Will post pictures later :)

I keep thinking that some of my eye make-up all look a bit identical cause I don't have enough shadows so I'm thinking I might get the Urban Decay NAKED palette or NYC Book of Shadows III. However, I prefer the NAKED Palette since the colours look more wearable? Check it out:

No comments: