Wednesday 18 June 2008

Aloha =]

Helloooo!! Welcome to my blog (: Uummm, I've had a blog here before wayy back.. like years and years ago but I deleted it aggess ago because I just couldn't be bothered with it anymore.. I was still a kiddo back then I think? =\ ermm excuse my layout, its cheesyy... eewww I just can't be bothered to find a new one anymore.

Anyways, moving on...

Omg has anyone seen Chakushin Ari???? Best horror film I've ever seen!!! I love it!! It scared me but it was sssoooo good, better than The Ring! It was on TV and its in Japanese but it had sub titles so it was cool. I really wanna learn Japanese but apparenly its hard, even my Spanish teacher says so. =\ Anyways, I've seen the trailer of the English version, "One Missed Call" and I don't like it. Its not as scary as the original version plus the actors/actresses sucks. If you're a fan of horror movies, you should definitely see it! Its worth a watch plus its actually scary not a load of bull like some horror movies. Yumi, Natsumi and Yoko is ssoooo prettyy!! I love Japanese stuff, its so cool and chinese stuff. I actually downloaded the ringtone and it is now my ringing tone.. just for fun! lmao

I can't find the proper trailer for Chakushin Ari, but I found a teaser:


And this is "One Missed Call" the English version. Personally, I don't like it. The ringtone sucks too:


I'm counting down the days until I'm back in the Philippines again! :)) So excited!!! Can't wait to see my cousins and everyone! Gossshhh, I really should save up as much as I can so I'll have a lot of money for shopping, facials and all that girlyy stuff.. hehe So no more shopping and eating out for me.. just for now anyways.

I've re-arranged my bedroom. You have no idea how long it took me and how tired I am from moving my wardrobe. Itsso freakin heavy plus I had to move my bed too which isn't heavy so that's ok. Thank god my sister helped me (: I've been de-cluttering everything.. even my clothes because I have to free up some space in my wardrobe, its getting kinda crowded. I might take pictures sometime because I still haven't completely finished everything. I don't have a before picture though. =[ Oh well, I'll figure something out =]

oh yeah my Mum made me take part in a play "Les Miserables". I've never really taken part in play (musical) before apart from since I was in KinderGarden.. I think. It doesn't interest but then I thought, why not? haha Omg, the play.. I hate it, its a disaster! I really wish I haven't taken part! What a waste of time and money!! ggrrr Well it was ok at first but then I lost interest. =[ I can't take it seriously because I'm not interested anymore. I'm only capable of taking things seriously if I'm really interested in something like if I really enjoy it but if I don't enjoy it or if I'm not interested then.. its difficult. I remember the first weeks of rehearsals I was cringing badly. I just couldn't help it, we had to sound like we're opera singers or something. =\ Anyways, I should really learn the lyrics because I've been really lazy lately and haven't learnt all the words!!! >.

No comments: