Monday 23 June 2008

Woohooo!!

Omg omg!! Last week we recieved a parcel from my Tita all the way from the US! =D She sent me some Clinique stuff and some make up that I love!! xD.. I love love that smashbox brush.. I finally have it.. I was thinking of buying it when I was in London but I didn't because I spent my money on something else. Anyways, the brushes are Smashbox, Laura Geller :)), Bare Essentuals, Estee Lauder and Paul Smith! i love ittt!!! Anyways she also sent us some Bare Essentuals, smashbox and Laura Geller eyeshadows. Also some blushers from Senna and Laura Geller! I love all them xD Omg I love those brushes so much I used them right away [I washed them first duhh] since we recieved the parcel :)) haha So happyy now I have more high-end cosmetics in my collection! =D


I just remembered I have to respond and check my friend requests and messages on Friendster.. wooppss.. I've been neglecting my friendster these days =\ it gets boring sometimes.

I have a rehearsal for Les Mis tommorow.. oh oh.. I gotta practice and try not to cringe! haha I swear we have to sound like were opera singers, it makes me laugh xD In rehearsals, half the time I wanna laugh my ass off.

I'm off.. Ciao! (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

w000www ! diba designer yang clinique?? verii niice. they look sexii && dollars! (if u know wot i mean) tehee! ^^