Tuesday 3 February 2009

SNOW!

So its been snow days 2 days in a row, how good is that?! Classes were cancelled yesterday and today! wooop! Its good I get to miss 2 days of uni. :D I couldn't be arsed to take pictures (it was cold I couldn't be bothered to go out). I sort of regret not taking pictures since this is apparently one of the heaviest snowfalls in 18 years! :( oh well.. But I did manage to take a picture of the snow today (Please excuse the wardrobe malfuction! I just picked up what I saw first thing.. haha)


I'm not going to talk about my shopping trips on this post and how I bought this, that, blah blah.. I think that's just getting boring. As you all already know how I LOVE SHOPPING. Errmm, actually I'll just talk about one thing that I've been wanting to buy: Urban Decay Book Of Shadows. I wanted to buy for Christmas but it was out of stock! Argghh!!

Anyways back to reality. Just a little over a week ago I have finished with my exams and assignments. Phew! I'm glad that's done and over it. I was a stresshead for the whole 2 weeks. I procrastinated doing my assignments and exams a week before the actual deadline. Ooops. I'm not even gonna say that I seriously should stop procrastinating now because like with most things, its easier said than done. Urgh what a bad start of the new year so far! =/ And fyi, I'm having a crappy start of 2009. Like seriously atm, I'm NOT HAPPY. There's just a few things which are frustrating me at the moment.

Anyways enough about the rant. I'm gonna have quite of a busy week. I'm not sure yet but I'm planning to go to London on Thursday! wwooooo!!! I haven't been to London for ages and I miss it to bits! I'm gonna try and enjoy it this week because I'll be starting placement next week. :((

And omg my friends bought me a copy of Twilight for my birthday and I love it! Its rather addictive once you start reading it. I'm thinking of buying the other books! And I love EDWARD CULLEN, he's acts like a gentleman and he's cute.. what more do want in a boyfriend?! lols How I wish I'm Bella! xD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whyyy?!? snowww is good jo! lol. xDD
snowball fight sana tayo minsan ;))
yup! yun na yung blog kow && salamat ng marami :D xx