Monday 7 June 2010

Long Time..

I keep on forgetting to post on my blog. :( Anyways nothing new really. I just read through my last entry and I was talking about results for Sem A. I'm pleased with results from Sem A! Got an A2 for my assignment! :D What a relief as I'm not one of those people that think I'm good at everything and assume that I'll get top marks! haha PHEW! Now its time for the Sem B results which I'm waiting for >.< Got my fingers crossed on that.. Oh GOSH :O

I'm currently on placement at an Outpatients clinic which is quite good at least its much better than my last placement. I literally have no life other than placement and home. Got exams on July 5 which I'm worried about. I have to work Mondays - Fridays, meaning that I don't have that much time to revise as I get so tired from placement. When I come home I just want eat and then sleep. That's how tired I get. I haven't actually been going out lately, to try and get some revision done and it hasn't been successfull. *sighs* Got so much to revise and I've done about 2% out of the whole.. What a huge progress! haha

No comments: