Saturday 20 February 2010

Excited!

Omg, I'll be seeing my cousin tomorrow! :D wooooooo!!! Can't wait!

Anyways finally I'm halfway of this stupid placement. It seems to be taking forever and its the worst placement ever as I have the laziest worst mentor who seems to think the worst of me. Ugh, nevermind, 3 weeks more then I'm off! (: I hate having to get early 5 days a week for a 9-5 work, I'd pretty much do longdays. Its really pissing me off because when I get home I'm absolutely shaterred. Probably because I have been feeling quite ill with an on/off flu symptoms and my asthma isn't helping. ;( I know I moan and complain a lot xD I had my mid interview with the evil cow and she seems to always come up with negative things :-/ I mean she would say something good and then something negative, if that makes any sense :-S Still have tons of work to do like researchin to find statistics, blah blah blah for this assignment that I have to do, I haven't even started any of my essays :-S I should really try and start them today as I think I'll be away the whole day tomorrow Northampton! ;D

f*cksake, I got up so early this morning since my sister decided to wake me me up for the heck of it when I was already asleep last nite then I couldn't sleep anymore >;| Really hate it when I get disturbed when I'm sleeping, f*cks me off instantly. I cannot believe my sister now has an IPhone. I only got Blackberry Curve but that's because I'm paying for my own contract (: However, my Dad told me that he's getting me an IPhone as well xD yay!!t

Oh my days, I checked my studynet and results for Sem A is delayed untill Tuesday the 23rd of Feb! Ugh, honestly they've made me wait long enough as it is >;( I just wanna know what grades I got!! ahahaha what a nerd! 8-)

It's nice and sunny outside so I might go to town or go jogging (:

No comments: