Thursday 5 August 2010

FOTD

Ok ssoooo here I'm posting another FOTD, I swear it looks similar to yesterdays but I made it a bit darker ;D and used a lighter lid colour as a base (clinique eyeshadow duo like mink - lighter colour). Whilst I was doing this, I was ooohh nnooo I did it wrong! But it actually went well..

I'll edit the photos and add more soon as I'm using my sisters laptop and don't know how to re-size photos on here.

Anyways, I've been to cinema quite a lot lately. The best movie I've seen has to be TOY STORY 3!! OMG I freakin love it! It was hilarious specially when buzz lightyear turned into spanish mode.. lmao. The others are all crap, inception was not my cup of tea, cats and dogs are wayyy to childish for me. I thought cats and dogs was gonna be funny though :S




No comments: