Wednesday 4 August 2010

Summer update

Sssooo I've finished my placement and exams around the first week of June =D Summer has not really been all that exciting as there were trips planned but some were cancelled. Went clubbing last week in Batchwoods but didn't really have a great time anyways as I didn't really feel like going out but went out as I already agreed to go earlier.. :? :// Oh well. And the weather hasn't really been all that good lately. It just can't make its mind up, first its sunny then it rains.. >:O

I got my exam result and I passed! Phew!! Thank God! :D It was hard to manage placement and studying at the same time. I did manage to study couple of days before the exam though.. Yayyy go me! Third Year, here I come :) I really didn't expect all the grades I got from first year all straight A's for my assignments, so I really am thankful to God for blessing me :)

Oh and again, I got lazy doing my own eyebrows so I decided to go to a salon in Welwyn for the first time ever to get it done.. and guess What??!?!? She ruined my eyebrows!! *cries* I said "NOT TOO THIN!" AARRRGGHH I FREAKIN HATE THIN EYEBROWS! Now I'm gonna have to grow it out again :O:O:O I'm officially traumatized going to a salon to get my eyebrows fixed so from now on I'm just gonna do it myself. I can't believe this happened to me again?!?! uggghhh!

Anywho, I did go MAC shopping about two weeks ago (gosh it really does burn a whole on my pocket, I'd rather spend it on food.. dominos pizza anyone?) and bought some eyeshadows. I have also been shopping, shopping, shopping for clothes! ha! I just love SELFRIGES and MILTON KEYNES wayyyy too much! Now i'm broke! :O Anyways back to the point! I'm not good at make-up so I'm thinking of posting looks on my blog just because I tend to forget what I colours I've used and to practice. I tend to look back at my pictures and think "what have I used for that again?"! LMAO.

So here's my FOTD as they say! Haha:






Used:
MAC All that glitters e/s
Bare Minerals Downtown e/s
Estee Lauder Taupe e/s
Bare Minerals ??(forgot the colour) e/s

Oh ALL THAT GLITTERS is that eyeshadow some stupid Make-up artist picked for me and its not my favourite, don't even know why I bought it?? ¬¬ which is why I decided to use it today for some random looks that I can use for the day.. I swear some make-up artists in MAC are just incompetent! They do my freakin head in. One time, I went there, an MA recommended a silver thingy for a smokey look? Just how on earth does that go with my skintone??!?! I'm BROWN!!! And another thing, I was looking for my shade and I was recommended I was an NW?? OMFG, how am I an NW if I clearly have yellow undertones! :S :O

I'm off to eat my Roast Beef dinner with Yorkshire pudding! yuummmmyyyyy

No comments: