Sunday 20 July 2008

Hello eyebrows

ggoosshhh, I had my eyebrows waxed couple of days ago when I was in London and I freakin' hate it! Its not done by the same person who did it before. Like seriously, it looks like a drawn on stick eyebrow. I forgot to tell the lady not to make it thin. I kinda thought she knew that already. =\ Its gonna be embarassing trying to grow it back now. If you're wondering how thin it is, look at the picture below:

See how thin it is?! I've never had my brows that thin, ever! I only wanted it waxed because I wanted to wax the mess so I can maintain the shape. Arrggghhh.. Btw, Ignore my eye make up, I was playing with my eyeshadows. hehe

I bought myself a new bag today! x) From River Island, its gorgeous! xD I wasn't sure what to get because I like two bags but I can only get one =[ I'll take a picture later.. I can't be bothered to do it now.

I went to Vision Express today because I fancy getting a new glasses soon.. I'm like a glasses collector. lol I saw some really cool designer glasses and I want one! hehehehe I'm sick and tired of getting cheap sunglasses plus you get what you pay for right?? Well, my Mum tells me that. lol So i'm gonna save up and get me designer sunnies. wowowweeeeeeeee!!!!

I'm off to bed now, ciao!

No comments: