Thursday 17 July 2008

Stupid Effin White Folks

Sorry if I haven't posted in succchhhaa long time! Life's kinda keeping me busy these days =\ I keep on procrastinating so I end up with piles and piles of things to do! I should really stop procrastinating.. I can't help it sometimes. I know, stupid right?! Old habbits die hard! lol My comp monitor decided to break down on me couple of days ago! Plus my computer is the only computer alive in the house because my sister's laptop broke as well, it won't boot so I have to share mine with her and everyone. Anyways, my mum bought me a new monitor yesterday! :) A widescreen 19 inch HP monitor. Yayy! x)

Gasshhh, apparently Bario Fiesta is cancelled. What a bummer! Just when I decided I should stop being lazy and actually go, it gets cancelled! Stupid effin white folks! BWISIT!!!! They could stuff their freakin health and safety up their ass! I haven't been there is such a longggg time. Last time I went there was like 5 years ago (I think?) and that was when we still lived in London. So when I decided to go, it gets cancelled. Nice. gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I got less than a week left till I'm off for a flight to my homeland PHILIPPINES! Oh yeeeaaahhhh... I'm ssooo excited I can't believe that this time next week, I'll be in philly! Hopefully we'll be staying in my Tita's condo =D I haven't even packed yet. I should probably start doing that now because it takes me a gazillion years to pack. And I think I might go to town later and buy pasalubong for my cousins.

My hair is driving me nuts, its like ssssoooo long now because I kinda want to grow it but I'm not sure. Its taking me ages washing it and blow drying it. And I got Humongous ROOTS! Eeewww... Actually I'm not really bothered because I dyed my hair to dark brown 2 months ago so if it grows, the roots won't be too obvious.

I've linked more people for link ex. :) You better link me back now or else! hahaha i'm joking.. lol

No comments: