Wednesday 2 July 2008

London Bridge with Tito Tamboy



ohh yeah remember couple of days ago I posted something about seeing Tito Tamboy. Anyways Mum, Dad, me and jizelle went to see him in London Bridge a week ago! It was so cool to see him again because we haven't seen him in years! We got lost, akala ng Dad ko sa London Bridge yung station, Tower Bridge pala! Lakad kami ng lakad pabalik balik sa London Bridge to see where Tito is and we couldn't find him kasi mali station sa kabila pala. haha Tapos sabi ng sis ko "Saan na nagpunta yung mga castles?? Dabi date my mga castles dito?" Akala ni Papa giniba kasi last time na nagpunta kame was like 4 years ago.


My Tito works at a luxury cruise ship as an Engineer and omg we got inside the ship!!! It was ssoooo cool! Its huge, it looked like its a luxury hotel inside. I haven't put up any picture yet, not even in my friendster because I really can't be bothered right now.. resizing and all that... aarrgghh.. So yeah, it was ssssoooo cool! xD


Oh yeah when we were at the London Bridge Station meron nakakatakot na person! He's from London Tombs and he's sssooo scary! Naglalakad kami ng sis ko tapos na kwe-kwentohan kame tapos napansin ko na tiningnan kame so napatangin din ako. I was like "What duuhh, bakit ganun itchura nun?!" Akala ko hobo cya who got beaten up badly. My dugo everywhere, bruises, basta nakatakot.. parang yung mga nakikita mo sa horror movies! Ang galing ng nag make up dun! He scared the sh*t out of me kasi nag lakad cya next to me tapos he like screamed or something! Na pa sigaw tuloy kame ni jay-ann! hahaha nagulat Papa ko.. lmao! Loko talaga yun..

Scary Guy: Raawwrrrrrrrr

Me and jay-an: *screams* aaarrggghhhh!!!

Scary Guy: Did I scare you?

Me: *Deep breaths* You scared me! *laughing*

Scary Guy: Good!
He gave us leaflets

Jay-Ann: Omg he's so scary! He's from the London Dungeons!

Me: Omggg!! I wanna go there!

Scary Guy: We're not the London Dungeons we're the London Tombs and we're much scarier so you should come visit us sometime. Have a nice day.

Omg cringe! I couldn't stop laughing for ages! Too bad I didn't take a picture because we were rushing! Oh well, I'm gonna go to that London Tombs sooon-ish maybe when I come back from the Philly.

My Tito gave me Ralph Lauren perfume..

He got me a blue one! yay! xD


I used to have the big one of the pink "cool" but it ran out ssooo I just bought a small one couple of weeks ago :)


Anyways after meeting up with my Tito he has to go to the Airport because he's going back home so we went to China Town and ate in Chinese Restaurant! =D I love that place.. I was gonna buy one of them cat things that looks so cute! But I didn't =\ Because I was trying to find one of them China Dolls I saw in Hong Kong [they're even cuter] but I couldn't find one =[[ Oh well, I wish I bought one from HK. Oh well, I'll try to find it in the Philippines.


Omgg finally, I bought the July Issue of my favourite Cosmo! =D

No comments: