Tuesday 1 July 2008

New layout

I've finally changed that cheesy layout (: The comment link is invisible on this one for some reason =$ I actually tried to fix it and make it visible like I did with the last one but it just won't work. When I put the comment link, everything goes funny =\ Its taking me a million years to try and fix it. I give up now >=[ Oh well.. I really can't even find any layout with the comment link visible on it which really sucks! Oh well...

Anyways sorry I haven't been blogging a lot lately. I haven't really been bothered =[

Yesterday, I had such a sh*t day. I'm not even gonna bother writing it up here its personal. But yeh whatever. Bahala na cya sa buhay nya.. pakshet! asar na asar na talaga ako.. ggrrrrrrrrrrr

Yun lang bad trip pa kase ako hanggang ngayun ehh kayo wala ako sa mood na mag blog. Parang blank yung utak ko kc bad trip na bad trip talaga ako. Sorry na din kung indi ako maka respond sa mga comments sa friendster. Badtrip pa ako ehh.. sisihin nyo yung tao na nag badtrip saken =)) hahaha sabay ganun!

Waitt.. meron pa..

To make things worse, dahil sa polens na a-alergy ako. My mga rashes nanaman ako.. huhu ang kate!!! aarrrgggghhhh tapos nag kakaron ako ng kinakatakutan ko.. acne.. pakshet! Actually indi ako cgurado but meron bumpy stuff sa muka ko.. eewwww.. Yuk talaga nung bata pa ako indi naman ako nag kakapimples ng madami.. only the occasional pimple pag my regla ako. Why why why?!?!?!?! aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'm off to the doctors tommorow and they freakin better refer me to a dermatologist because they really suck! I don't even care if I have to pay.

Because I'm already in a bad mood, I thought I'd share some things that really annoys me. (:

3 things that really pisses me off:
  1. If you fidget or go through my things without my permission. For example you go in my bedroom and fiddle with my drawers, or go through my handbag, etc, I won't say anything but you've really pissed me off because that's rude. Learn some manners! @#&% Sorry if that's harsshh at least I'm honest :)
  2. If you made plans with me and then you blow me off, that's rude too because you just wasted my time. I don't ever say yes if I can't attend into something. >=\
  3. If I've just cleaned my bedroom, don't ever go in thinking you can leave any mess or whatever, it'll make me go bezerk!

No comments: